BSIP - VMRS Codes - This is an introduction to VMRS codes in BSIP. It also contains a reference VMRS code list which focuses on the first six digits of codes applicable to the repair of school buses.
Annual Physical Inventory Thoughts and Tips – A collection of thoughts and tips when doing annual physical inventory as well as strategies/tools for hunting down problems and a high level view of how to fix correctable issues. (Printer Friendly Version)
BSIP Reporting Overview – This presentation covers the basic terminology used on all reporting screens as well as a primer on BSIP data, keys to reporting success, and a list of commonly useful reports and the type data they have available.Forms
- DOT Number Form - Use this form to request a new Material Number from DOT. (Revised June 2007)
- TD 18B - DPI Fuel and Lube Issue Form (revised March 2003)
- TD 18 - DPI Work Order Form
- TD-18W - DPI Warranty Work Order Form
- SAP Transfer Request
- SAP Vehicle Creation Request
- TD-21 Inventory Receipt Report
- TD-21 Inventory Receipt Report (with Automated Unit Price Calculation)
- County/Bus Number and Inventory Number Conversion
- ZFE2 Fuel Sheet Assistance
- Full VMRS Code List (09/2013)
These documents are contained as handouts in the training notebook April 29 - June 26, 2003.
- Causes - Description of options for the CAUSE field under the DAMAGE tab of a Work Order (e.g. Breakdown, Driver's Report, etc)
- Maintenance Activity Types and Order Types. Description of PM ActivityType (e.g. recall, scheduled correction, emergency) and Work Order Types (DP00, DP01, DP02, DP04)
- DPI Vehicle Status Code Conversions (October 2004)
- DPI Vehicle Status Code Conversions (May 2003)
- Transaction Crosswalk(April 22, 2003). Approximate translation of SVFMS modules to new BSIP modules.
- Room Codes. The 'Room' field in the R/3 equipment master will be used by the local school transportation shops to categorize vehicles and equipment for the purpose of monthly billing. This code will allow the user to sort vehicles and thereby, produce a cost list for the billing entity. Examples of these entities may be school food, driver education, Head Start or a county government department.
- Status Codes on Work Orders. Explains the different status codes shown on work orders in IW40. (July 17, 2003)
- BSIP Setup Data for DPI - This Excel file contains worksheets that include statewide data for Plants, Storage Locations, Funcational Locations, Packages, Classes, Status Codes and Conversions. (June 12, 2003)