Replacement School Bus Financing - Documents and Procedures
- Master Facilitator Agreement between NC State Board of Education and Banc of America Public Capital Corporation - dated November 12, 2009.
- Master Replacement Bus Financing Agreement between North Carolina LEAs and Banc of America Public Capital Corporation - Final Version for download and LEA signature.
from Ben Matthews and Derek Graham dated November 12, 2009: 2009-2010 Replacement School Buses
- Financing Arrangements
Request for Payment: LEA Financed Purchase of Replacement School Buses
- Exhibit B for all counties
- print just the one for your county.
- Banc of America Public Capital Corporation Federal Employer Identification Number: 540904325
- LEA INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCESSING REPLACEMENT BUS FINANCING AGREEMENT:
- Complete Request for Payment form and FAX to DPI Transportation Services (919/807-3578) attn: Steve Beachum.
Note: You may attach a copy of your EXHIBIT B AGGREGATE LIST OF REPLACEMENT SCHOOL BUSES ANTICIPATED TO BE ACQUIRED and
put "See Attached" rather than duplicating all of the payment information.
- Receive from Steve Beachum an approval of the request for payment.
- Issue a Purchase Order to WHITE'S INTERNATIONAL for the PURCHASE PRICE of the buses (not the financed price) and forward it to DPI (DPI will forward to White's International Trucks). If your district is using e-procurement, we understand that the PO will go directly to the vendor. However, the vendor will not process that purchase order until confirmation is received from DPI. In this instance, please PRINT OUT the purchase order and mail to DPI.
- Download a copy of the Master Replacement Bus Financing Agreement (MRBFA) and include YOUR EXHIBIT B - AGGREGATE LIST OF REPLACEMENT SCHOOL BUSES ANTICIPATED TO BE ACQUIRED.
- Fill in the MRBFA and get appropriate signatures IN DUPLICATE as follows:
- a. Page 1, paragraph 1 - fill in DATE, OFFICIAL LEA NAME, LEA ADDRESS
- b. Article I, "LEA" - fill in OFFICIAL LEA NAME (page 2)
- c. Article X, 10.04 fill in LEA name, department and contact name for official correspondence related to the financing agreement (probably transportation director or finance officer)
- d. Page 11, bottom - Appropriate signature for this agreement - either authorized Board member/chairman
OR superintendent, depending on local procedures.
- e. Exhibit A - Page 12 - Fill in date, LEA name, from page 1, paragraph 1
- f. Exhibit B - Page 16 - replace with the one provided by DPI Transportation Services
and fill in date, LEA name from page 1, paragraph 1
- g. Exhibit C - Page 17 - fill in date, LEA name, from page 1, paragraph 1
- h. Exhibit C - Page 18 - Fill in Federal Tax ID Number, date and authorized signature.
- i. Appendix # __ - page 19 - Fill in date, LEA name, from page 1, paragraph 1
- j. Payment Schedule to Appendix __ - Page 20 - Fill in date, LEA name, from page 1, paragraph 1
NOTE: Mail TWO SIGNED ORIGINAL MRBFA's by November 30, 2009 to
Banc of America Public Capital Corp
555 California Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
ATTN: Bridgett Arnold, VP, Sr. Operations Consultant
Banc of America will return one signed original MRBFA to the LEA.